V-Ex Virtual Exhibitions is a trailblazer of the virtual world.
V-Ex has been producing virtual exhibitions and interactive online environments for 10 years. Our virtual exhibition platform was originally developed to support businesses looking to extend the working life of their live exhibition stands. The early virtual exhibition stands served as valuable marketing tools prior to show while also generating validated sales leads long after the physical show had closed its doors.
We have constantly invested in our platform and now support a multitude of clients across various market sectors. Our cloud based software has been developed in-house and is fully scalable, meaning we can manage over 1 million visitors at any one time.
The V-Ex Team
V-Ex Virtual Exhibitions employs a team of programming, modelling and 3D experts to create truly bespoke solutions to meet and exceed the needs of every individual business we work with. In close cooperation with our customers, stand designs of almost any shape, size or configuration can be originated – allowing you to create the perfect stand without the constraints of the real world.
PHP Full Stack Web Developer
Job title: Symfony / AngularJS / PHP Full Stack Web Developer
Position: Permanent, 5 days, full time, 9-5
An opportunity has arisen to join the development team at V-Ex Virtual Exhibitions – a fast growing, West Midlands based company.
We are looking for a talented developer who enjoys the challenge of pushing new platforms forward and working as part of a team to build a user friendly and successful online tool.
The successful candidate will work alongside and collaborate with the Lead Developer, working on the company’s flagship V-Ex Virtual Exhibitions Platform. V-Ex is an industry leader in the virtual conference and events industry, working alongside blue chip companies and international events companies to deliver an engaging and informative visitor experience.
- Support development of flagship V-Ex Platform, including Front-End UI, and Back-End Editor, Stats and CRM.
- Work with Lead Developer and Company Directors to deliver projects to deadline.
- Communicate with internal staff about recent updates to the platform.
- Keep an active interest in new technologies.
- PHP7 and MVC Frameworks
- MySQL and/or other relational databases
- Good time management
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Latest TypeScript
- Symfony 4+
- Angular 2+ (TypeScript)
- Knowledge of BabylonJS, Unity and/or other game engines
- Latest C#
V-Ex is wholly owned by the DMA Europa Group, one of Europe’s leading full-service, B2B marketing agencies. As the popularity of our services has grown, we have identified a wider market, which has necessitated the expansion of our in-house team. We are looking for a forward-thinking person who can bring skills, experience and enthusiasm to the business. We offer an excellent working environment, supportive colleagues and directors, a clearly defined role and flexibility for our team to learn and take-on new ideas.
Please send a covering letter and CV to David Pemberton
Location: Europa Building, Kidderminster, Worcs. DY11 7RA, England
3D Game Asset Modeller
Permanent, 5 days, full time, 9-5
An opportunity has arisen to join the creative team at V-Ex, a fast-growing Virtual Exhibition company based in the West Midlands.
We are looking for a 3D modeller who enjoys the challenge of working as part of a collaborative team of modellers and developers to push a new commercial platform forward. The role will entail working directly with the company directors and senior team members to build interactive VR apps and web-based marketing tools.
Your role will be to create optimised models, assets and environments for use in game engine projects. Efficiency of visual fidelity to performance will be critical as we are testing resource constrained platforms. You will also assist in 3D asset creation for photorealistic, pre-rendered content.
As the V-Ex platform grows, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to advance with the business.
The following capabilities are an essential part of the role we are looking to fill:
- Low-poly 3D asset modelling.
- High-poly 3D asset modelling.
- UV mapping.
- A fluent understanding of Physically Based Rendering (PBR) theory, as well as experience implementing it in material creation and texturing.
- The ability to integrate well with other modellers, developers, managers and other employees.
- The willingness to learn new tools and approaches when required.
- Good organisational skills.
In addition to the skills listed above, the following capabilities may support you in the role, but are not essential to your success:
- Familiarity with the GLTF version 2 file format / specification.
- Familiarity with WebGL versions 1 and 2.
- Familiarity with producing 3D assets for the Unity development environment.
- Familiarity with the Octane render engine, or an understanding of offline rendering workflows
V-Ex is a part of DMA Europa Group, one of Europe’s leading full-service, B2B marketing agencies. The V-Ex platform has been developed out of proven demand from leading manufacturing, industrial B2B and high technology companies. As the popularity of the platform has grown we have identified a wider market, which has necessitated the expansion of our in-house team.
We are looking for a forward-thinking person who can bring skills, experience and enthusiasm to the business. We offer an excellent working environment, supportive colleagues and directors, a clearly defined role and flexibility for our team to learn and take-on new ideas.
Account Executive (Events)
Permanent, 5 days, full time, 9-5.
An opportunity has arisen to join the project team at V-Ex Virtual Exhibitions – an established supplier of virtual event and digital marketing solutions to a customer base of blue-chip companies and household brands.
We offer a varied role, working alongside senior team members on various projects and with opportunities for personal development and career progression. The role encompasses supporting Account Managers with working with clients as well as working alongside the project, creative and development teams to ensure events are delivered on time and to budget.
The successful candidate must have an events background or experience. Ideally, you will come from an agency background, though general event management experience will also be considered.
The purpose of the role is to learn the full scope of services offered by the agency and develop your own personal skills and understanding of the digital events industry. Should you wish, there will be the opportunity to advance to more senior roles within the Project/Account Management team.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Supporting the Account Manager in the day to day running of events
- Coordinating the supply of content and managing approvals with customers
- Working with the creative and development teams to deliver technical briefs to the client’s specification
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Speaking with clients directly and managing demanding expectations
- Experience in administration and customer facing roles
- Excellent written English
- Good communication skills
- Confident and well organised
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Self-motivation/independent working
- Experience with digital projects
- European languages not required but an advantage
Requirements for the Role:
- Must be willing to undertake necessary travelling and time away from the office for meetings, events, and other business opportunities
- The role involves working on large scale, international events and therefore will not always fit to conventional 9-5 patterns. You must be flexible and sympathetic to the office hours of your clients.
- A full driver’s license is essential as part of this role, it is your responsibility to ensure your insurance covers Business Use.
About the Company
V-Ex Virtual Exhibitions is leading provider of virtual exhibitions and digital conferences. We have been developing our own in-house virtual exhibition platform for over 10 years to many leading multi-national and blue-chip brands. We have a proven track record of launching market leading technologies and have a reputation for delivering solutions with exceptional aesthetics and user appeal.
As the global demand for virtual technologies and digital events grows, we are looking to expand our team of talented project managers to establish ourselves as leading global brand within our industry.
V-Ex Virtual Exhibitions is part of the DMA Europa Group, one of Europe’s leading full-service B2B marketing agencies.
Please send through your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org